Networked information technologies (ex. the internet, mobiles phones, GPS) enable people to organize solutions to the collective action problems that, in the past, could only be solved by government. The emergence of these technologies allow humanity to create a society that empowers communities to solve their own problems by expanding individual liberties.
The QS Platform combines the modern liberal’s mission of building an equitable society with the classical liberal’s mission of preserving individual liberty. We advocate policies that nurture community organized solutions to local problems. These policies include:
- Replace the Income Tax with the The Fair Tax universal sales tax.
- Place the Federal Reserve Bank under the authority of the Legislative Branch as advocated by Milton Friedman
- Provide vouchers to every American so they can select their own education service provider, be it public, private or charter.
- Provide health care vouchers to every American and facilitating the creation of independent collective bargaining organizations.
- Enact a Carbon Tax deployed once at the point of carbon extraction.
- Dismantle the American Empire and construct a transparency-centric foreign policy.
- Eliminate subsidies, tariffs and other government interference in the international marketplace.
*Links go to organizations on the right path but we don’t necessarily advocate everything they describe.